Commercial Pest Management
Of course you sell food that’s safe for people to eat! You use fresh ingredients, your kitchen staff are careful, and your kitchen is spotless every night. You’ve had a few pests but you’ve taken care of them. Mousetraps are set up. The place is sprayed every night.
You can’t understand all the fuss about Victoria’s food safety programs and food safety standards – it’s just a waste of time, and a money making exercise! And who needs a pest specialist? More money down the drain.
Or is it?
Fact: Many cases of food poisoning have occurred in Victoria. Business shut down from these outbreaks.
- Nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea caused by food poisoning hits more than 30 people at Portsea Christmas party – Dec 2014 (ABC)
- Popular Torquay eatery closed due to food poisoning – Feb 2014 (Geelong Adverstisor)
- Pregnant women among 21 people sick after salmonella outbreak at Vietnamese restaurant in Footscray – Jan 2014 (Herald Sun)
Pest Fact: Cockroaches can cause food poisoning, dysentery, salmonella, and allergies. Allergies can cause severe bronchial problems in sensitive individuals and children.
Are you sure you’ve got it covered?
- Are you sure your business will pass the regular audits from the health department?
- Do you want to risk being shut down and never allowed to trade again?
- Or even worse, could you live with yourself if your customers get fatally sick?
We understand that your business is to cook and serve great food – and get happy customers coming back. We can help you do that.
How to keep the auditor happy (and stay in business)
Before owning Rusty’s Pest Management Solutions, Alan was an Environmental Health Officer – assisting food inspectors with food safety audits for 8 years!
- You will know exactly what auditors are looking for
- Your pest control plan will satisfy the auditors: get the tick of approval in the right boxes
- You’ll get all the paperwork you need (and we’ll have backup)
- We’re here to support you – every step of the way
- You can focus on what you do best, we’ll take care of the pests
- Sprays will be water based and safe for pregnant women, people with sensitivities, and near food
- You’ll be told how to keep the pests away – for good
- Bottom line? Your business won’t close down because of pest problems!
Ready for a free inspection of your premises? Give Alan a call on 1800 787 897 .
Offices, warehouses, factories
Your premise has a pest issue. You need a pest specialist that uses safe chemicals. you have employees to look after, and OHS requirements to deal with!
Why it matters
A healthy employee is a productive employee. As a manager responsible for the well-being of your employees, you are well aware of the many WorkSafe requirements.
So much paper. So many procedures to follow. And so many new rules to keep up with and enforce. You realise why OHS is often a job in itself. It’s such a struggle to keep up with it all. The laws, regulations. Injury and claims. So you know that prevention makes all the difference in keeping your employees safe. A plan.
It’s your job to make your workplace safer.
We understand workplace safety
- List of all chemicals used for you to display
- Chemicals used will be safe for people with sensitivities including pregnant women and people with allergies
- Fully insured and licenced (Victorian Technician Licence L00476)
- All chemicals used are safe for children and pets
- Our environmental health and pest management qualifications and 18 years of experience means we know what it takes to get rid of pests – and satisfy your auditors.
Don’t let pests take over your business… Call Alan on 1800 787 897 for a free inspection.